FREE NZ SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Back in stock
Introducing the new and improved Mermade Pro Waver!
Create big, shiny, bouncy, epic waves in seconds with the Mermade Hair 32mm PROFESSIONAL Waver in pink. This must-havehair tool creates beachy, boho or glam waves in half the time, compared to the previous model. It's the game-changer for hair – any length or texture. Simply clamp down and release for instant, big, lush, even waves. The perfect solution for babes who struggle to curl or wave their hair. It’s the hair tool you didn’t even know you needed, loved by celebrities & stylists across the globe.
- Exclusive PRO edition – a NEW exclusive design that waves your hair 50% fasterthan the previous model. Clamp your hair & within 2-3 seconds it will have a smooth, luxe wave!
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release with our new design
- Advanced ceramic barrels – NEW high-grade ionic ceramic barrels to protect your hair from unnecessary damage. The waver will seal cuticles, infuse moisture, eliminate frizz and create shine.
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has it's own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look.
- Three XL barrels – create big bouncy waves with the largest waver barrels on the market
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- NEW heat resistant soft-touch handle – Exclusive new design to improve user experience
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – NEW 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
2 Year Warranty & Quality Check guarantee– your purchase is protected with our 2 Year Warranty. All faulty products will be replaced within 24 hours of return. Do not be fooled by knock-offs that are not made with quality materials or certified to relevant standards.